Monday, February 5, 2007

Welcome!



I have been writing for most of my life. It always has and always will be a very intricate part of who I am. My focus has changed throughout the years but writing for me is like wrapping up in grandma's quilt on a cold winter night and drinking cocoa by the fireplace. Writing is my cozy.

Goading the Pen is my little outlet on the Internet to express, share, vent, rejoice, and maybe debate the many joys and disappointments that accompany the wonderful world of Writing for Children!



So with that I am off to write I have a deadline to make!!


5 comments:

Roz said...

YAY!
Looking forward to following your journey, friend. So glad you are making this a priority in your life again.
xoxoxo

Sheri said...

Thanks Roz!

Bethany said...

Good for you, Sheri! Write those wonderful stories. I love the analogy of writing being your "cozy."

Wishing you warm writing thoughts.

auntgeorge said...

OMG!! BETHANY are you here too?
George

auntgeorge said...

Hi Roz!!! Are you in DC still or did you move?